6 days 5 nights jungle trek
six days private tour price 360 euro per person
(minimum 2 person)
Experience the beauty and majesty of the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary, a project that promotes ethical and sustainable eco-tourism in Chiang Mai. On this 6-day tour, you will visit the White Karen village and learn about their culture and traditions. Enjoy a delicious lunch prepared by the locals. Trek to the jungle camp and spend the night in a cozy bamboo hut. Join the night activity and listen to the sounds of nature. Explore the Shan village and see how they live in harmony with the elephants. Feed, bathe and play with these gentle giants. Hike to the waterfall and cool off in the refreshing water. Experience the thrill of bamboo rafting along the river. Say goodbye to your new friends and return to Chiang Mai with unforgettable memories.
Average walk 8 – 10 kilometers a day
Chiang Mai – Jungle Camp - White Karen Village (L/D)
- Our trekking adventure begins with a 4 x 4 truck ride from Chiang Mai to a local market, where we will buy fresh food for our journey.
- Then we will head to the hiking point, driving through the scenic jungle on rough roads.
- We will hike for about two to three hours in the lush natural environment, enjoying the sights and sounds of the wildlife.
- We will have lunch in the jungle, surrounded by nature. After lunch, we will continue our hike to visit a hidden local temple, where we can learn about the culture and history of the area.
- Finally, we will reach the white Karen village, where we will spend the night with the friendly locals.
White Karen Village – Vunch – Jungle Camp – Night Activity (B/L/D)
- On the second day of our trekking adventure, we will walk for three hours from the village to the jungle camp, where we will be greeted by a stunning waterfall. We will have time to swim and relax in the refreshing water and enjoy a delicious lunch.
- After that, we will continue our journey for another three hours to our private jungle camp, where we will learn how to cook authentic Thai food with local ingredients.
- In the evening, we will explore nocturnal wildlife and insects.
Jungle Camp – Local Waterfall – Jungle Camp (B/L/D)
- On the third day of our trekking adventure, we will start the morning with a hearty breakfast and then head to a stunning waterfall hidden in the jungle. There, we will enjoy the refreshing water and have our lunch.
- After that, we will resume our walk and pass by a scenic paddy field before reaching our jungle camp.
- We will spend the night in the camp, where we will have a chance to do some jungle activities and learn how to cook Thai food with our guide.
Jungle Camp – Lunch – Karen Hill Tribe Village (B/L/D)
- On the fourth day of our trekking adventure, we will hike up to a high mountain where we will be rewarded with a stunning panoramic view of the landscape.
- We will have lunch at the summit and enjoy the fresh air and scenery.
- In the afternoon, we will descend to a White Karen hill tribe village, where we will spend the night with a local family and experience their hospitality and culture.
Karen Village – Jungle Camp – Shan Village (B/L/D)
- On the fifth day of our trekking adventure, we will start the day with a hearty breakfast before heading to the jungle camp. There, we will have a chance to rest and enjoy a delicious lunch.
- In the afternoon, we will resume our walk and explore the lush jungle and the scenic paddy field.
- We will end the day at a Shan village, where we will experience the local culture and hospitality.
Shan Village – Elephant Village – Waterfall – Bamboo Raft (B/L)
- On the sixth day of our trekking adventure, we will visit the elephant village and learn how to care for these gentle giants. We will feed them bananas and join them for a refreshing bath in the river.
- After that, we will explore a stunning waterfall and enjoy a picnic lunch.
- The highlight of the day will be a thrilling bamboo raft ride along the rapids.
- Finally, we will take the truck back to Chiang Mai and check in to our hotel.
*** Meeting 1 day before at the guests’ hotel at 18.00 hrs.
*** During the meeting you will receive info about what to bring and get briefed about the tour
*** Bring passport or passport details for the meeting