3 days 2 nights jungle trek
three days price 180 euro per person
(minimum 2 person)
Chiang Mai – Elephant village – White Karen village (L/D)
- Depart by 4 x 4 Truck to our elephant village on the high mountain close to Doi Inthanon
- Arrive at our private elephant village, then; small group information of Thai elephants
- Spend 1. ½ – 2 hours with the 4 adults & one young elephant, enjoy feeding them with their favorite food such as bananas, sugar cane, etc. also take your own photos with them
- Learn and know the elephant’s habits and needs, after that take them to the river where you can enjoy bathing and play with them
- Start the trek from the elephant village to the nature trail along the way learn how to survive in the jungle such as to cook food in bamboo, how to find drinking water in the jungle etc.
- Lunch in the jungle
- Continue walking through the jungle for approximately 3 hrs.
Arrive at the white Karen village, participate with them
- Cooking together with our team and dinner
White Karen village – waterfall – Jungle camp (B/L/D)
- Start 3 hrs. Walk from the village to the waterfall
- Arrive at the waterfall, enjoy the swim after that have lunch at the waterfall, then continue walking 2 hrs. To the jungle camp
- Arrive at our jungle camp, rest then learn how to cook Thai food together
- Enjoy the night activities, to see some animals and insects
Jungle camp – Local village – Temple – waterfall – Bamboo raft (B/L)
- Breakfast then walk for an hour to visit the local village, where you can participate with them some activities such as ground the rice, feeding animals food, etc.
- Continue walking pass through the beautiful paddy field then walk up to the hill
- To visit the very old local temple, enjoy a great viewpoint.
- visit the beautiful waterfall, enjoy the swim and have lunch there
- Do the exciting bamboo raft approximately an hour
- Arrive, Chiang Mai