3 days 2 nights jungle trek
three days price 180 euro per person
(minimum 2 person)
Join the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary for a 3-day adventure in Chiang Mai, where you will experience ethical and sustainable eco-tourism. You will have the opportunity to interact with the elephants in their natural environment, learn about their fascinating features and habits, and help them with their daily activities. You will also hike to a hill tribe village and learn about their way of life. Enjoy the beauty of a waterfall and raft along the river on a bamboo boat. This tour includes breakfast and lunch, as well as accommodation at the jungle camp.
Chiang Mai – Elephant village – White Karen village (L/D)
- Depart from Chiang Mai by 4 x 4 truck and drive to our elephant village, located in a remote area near the highest mountain in Thailand.
- Meet our elephants and learn about their history, behavior, and personality from our experienced guides.
- Feed them with bananas, sugar cane, and other treats, and take photos with them as they enjoy your company.
- Walk with them to the river and help them cool off by splashing water and scrubbing their skin.
- Trek through the jungle with our guides, who will teach you some survival skills such as how to find water, cook food in bamboo and make fire.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of local dishes prepared with fresh ingredients from the forest.
- Continue your hike for about 3 hours, passing by waterfalls, streams, and scenic views.
- Arrive at a white Karen village, where you will get to experience their culture and lifestyle.
- Cook dinner together with our team and the villagers, using traditional methods and recipes.
- Spend the night in a cozy bamboo hut or a tent, depending on your preference.
White Karen village – Waterfall – Jungle camp (B/L/D)
- You will start your second day with a three-hour hike from the village to the stunning waterfall, where you can cool off with a refreshing swim and enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Then, you will continue your trek for another two hours to reach our cozy jungle camp, where you will rest and learn how to cook authentic Thai dishes with our friendly guides.
- After dinner, you will experience the magic of the night in the jungle, as you observe some of the amazing animals and insects that live there.
Jungle camp – Local village – Temple – Waterfall – Bamboo raft (B/L)
- Start your third day with a delicious breakfast, then enjoy a scenic walk for an hour to visit the local village. There, you can join them in some activities such as grinding rice, feeding animals, and more.
- Continue walking through the beautiful paddy field and climb up to the hill to visit an ancient temple with a stunning viewpoint.
- Next, visit a gorgeous waterfall where you can swim and have lunch.
- Finally, experience the thrill of bamboo rafting for about an hour on the Mae Wang River, surrounded by lush jungle and wildlife. End your day with a return trip to Chiang Mai.
*** Meeting 1 day before at the guests’ hotel at 18.00 hrs.
*** During the meeting you will receive info about what to bring and get briefed about the tour
*** Bring passport or passport details for the meeting